ACU Make-Up Exam for 2016/17 Non-Graduating 400 Level Students
1. 2016/2017 non-graduating 400 Level students with outstanding credits.
2. Students that missed the 2016/2017 second semester examination in certain courses due to late payment of Tuition fee(s).
3. Students that missed the 2016/2017 second semester examinations due to illness.
Interested students must fulfill the following:
1. Pay all outstanding fee(s) before registering for the Make-Up Examination.
2. Pay Application Fee of ₦5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
3. Pay Registration Fee of ₦5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira Only) per course.
Note that all fees must be paid in favour of Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo to Ecobank Plc, Account Number 3192002275.
4. Register for the courses of interest by 11th August, 2017 at the portal for the Make-Up Exam 2017.
All affected students are to come into residence on August 15th, 201
Examinations will begin August 16th and end August 23rd, 2017.
All students must leave the campus by 24th August 2017.